Welcome to the Milton Parish Council Website
Milton Parish Council is recognised as a Quality Parish Council and is a member of CAPALC (The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Association of Local Councils). Its members are local people from all walks of life with a common goal of working together to improve the village.
The links below will help you better understand how the council works and what it does for the village.
Would you like to contact us with a query, problem, comment or idea?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 861447 or 07476 961189.
Want to know more about the village?
The links to the left provide general information about Milton, including a new BLOG!!!
- About Milton Parish Council
- Meet Your Parish Councillors
- Councillors' Register of Interests
- How To Become a Parish Councillor
- Parish Clerk's Office
Parish Chairman's Reports
- January 2014 (Adobe/PDF, 77KB)
- October 2013 (Adobe/PDF, 22KB)
- September 2013 (Adobe/PDF, 53KB)
- Annual Report 2012/13 (Adobe/PDF, 1.3MB)
- April 2013 (Adobe/PDF, 247KB)
- January 2013 (Adobe/PDF, 161KB)
- Previous Years
- Parish Council Committees & Their Functions (Adobe/PDF, 51KB)
- Community Care
- Community Minibus
- Finance & Administration
- Maintenance, including Allotments, Milton Cemetery, Play Areas & the War Memorial
- Attending Parish Council Meetings
- Dates of Meetings 2017 (Adobe/PDF, 350KB)
- Minutes of Past Meetings
- The Annual Parish Meeting